Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Opinions please...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by K5 NUTT, Aug 2, 2003.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Here's the deal...gonna install the 3/4 gear from my "dollar" k5 i picked up in denver...so it will mean the tour of duty on the 79's axles are over and i have no idea how much a fair price would be...

Front 10 bolt...Auburn L-S...4.10's....
    Rear 12 bolt...detroit locker...all new bearings...spare open brand new open carrier...used tsm disc brackets and diff gaurd...5 35" MTR's..4 on truck are at 70%..spare is brandy new...2 spare shafts for the 12 bolt...one is a moser shaft...

Have interested party here in town...throw out some numbers and help me out here...

DW

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Just from my experience if I can get half the money outta something that I originally put into it... then usually I dont feel so shafted... doh /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    Just some input nothing more.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

HAY WATCH IT BUB OR I"LL HAVE TO SICK THE LAWYERS ON YOU. "DOLLAR K5" Is (R) trade mark. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Well my set up under my truck is darn close. only thing it didn't come with was the disc rear. It had a lockright in the front. I gave $400 cash and the axles under my truck for it and a Gov loc. He recently E-bayed the Gov loc and the gears for $250 or something.