Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

optional breaks

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 69K5, May 6, 2002.

1. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

thats what they might as well be on my truck. i have new lines, rotors, wheel cylinders, pads, and booster. that only leaves the master. how do i know if its bad? Yes the system is bleed. I rechecked it 4 times and no air. does my 69 have the pin thing you press and hold while you bleed brakes. i didnt see one. any ideas please i need the truck going badly.

also the wheel fell off today(its fun kids but dont try it at home). note to self dont forget to retighten the bolts when you set the tire on the ground, and dont get in a hurry.

thanks in advance

nathan

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

When a master cyl fails or is failing the pressure will not remain. In other words if you pump your breaks then hold the pedal down with constant pressuer the pedal should not move or sink to the floor. If it does sink to the floor then your master is not able to hold the line pressuer and needs to be replaced
    Good luck