Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oral Communications Speech

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Drey, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Ok guys, I just got an assignment to do an informational speech, and I was talking to my professor about it. He saw some rock crawling on TV and thought it was very interesting. So Im doing it on rock-crawling and maybe a bit on mud bogging. What I need from all of you are Pics of Rock Crawling rigs, whether they be K5s, Buggys, Truggys, Pickups, Crewcabs(Jason im raiding your site for pics)or Hybrids, whatever you guys got Id love to have them. Also if you guys have movies on here Id love to have them. If possible the movies need to be fastforwardable so i can show some action packed type stuff, or if you guys have an action packed clip that would be awesome. I have to give the speech thursday morning, so If i could get everthing by tuesday night or wednesday morning that would be great.

Thanks in advance guys, Oh and im gonna present in my ColoradoK5.com SHIRT /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

White Knight has good videos

3. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

ttt

4. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

I second that. Don't remember seeing much rock stuff there, but some really hardcore mud and impossible trails....

5. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

is white knight a member here or what, pics/ videos of hardcore trailrigs would be great too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

Yes, he is. I forget the url of his site. Just watching his videos makes me want to tear the hell out of my DD and make something cool out of it.

7. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes, she is. I forget the url of her site. Just watching her videos makes me want to tear the hell out of my DD and make something cool out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    There fixed it for you. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

And here's her website ... http://www.whiteknight.ca/

8. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

I've got a vhs of last years Blazer fest. pm me your address and I'll stick it in the mail tomorrow. I'm going pheasant hunting in SD so if I don't here from you tonight or tomorrow I won't be able to send it till next monday. later /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

SD !?!?!?!?!

VIST MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey the Vice President is here ! Are you hunting with him ?

10. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've got a vhs of last years Blazer fest. pm me your address and I'll stick it in the mail tomorrow. I'm going pheasant hunting in SD so if I don't here from you tonight or tomorrow I won't be able to send it till next monday. later /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    QUICK, GET OFF THE ROAD! THE SECRET SERVICE IS ON THEIR WAY TO ARREST RJ, STAY OUTA THEIR WAY! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Looks like I'll be 63 miles north of you RJ. Not sure if I'll be able to sneek away tho. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif What hours do you work during the week?

And no, I don't think I'll be hunting with the VP, haven't been through a background check anyway /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

12. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I got pletny of video off the internet but thanks anyway Stomper I appreciate the offer.

13. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I work odd hours, come visit me at work if I'm not home!

What days are you gonna be here, and where are you hunting, I could show up and shoot you!