Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ORD 1" body lift

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by spaceboy, Apr 4, 2002.

1. spaceboy

spaceboy 1/2 ton status

ORD 1\" body lift

I was wondering if there was any catches when installing ORDs body lift?? Did you have to change anything else?? I was wondering about the pedal linkages or steering. If anybody has info I would be greatful.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Re: ORD 1\" body lift

I have yet to install mine,but you have to adjust the tranny and t-case linkage. Every rig is different so it's hard to really say if you have to extend anything.

3. spaceboy

spaceboy 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the imput. I was debating whether to get a set for the front or not and I think I will.

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

before you do the install.... disconnect your tranny linkage, t-case linkage, and your steering shaft from the box. The first 2 will need adjustment anyway... and the last one is just a good idea.... i think I tweaked my box a little while I was trying to wrestle the body lift on my rig.

anyway, its a good body lift... do those 3 things b4 you start and you'll be a happy camper. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

J