Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ORD Customer service A++++++++

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by odoa3, Jan 12, 2006.

1. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

ORD twisted my arm to buy a high steer set up for my Dana 60. (Ok, they just posted the holiday sale:D ) Due to a computer mix up, the parts got shipped to an address I had some parts sent to in Washington last year- being in Alaska I couldn't just run over and get them. OK, I was a little anxious as there was nothing I could do to solve the problem. So, ORD jumped on the issue, and worked the whole thing out with UPS. Got my parts today, and every thing looks great, if not exceptionally beefy! Good to see that some companies still remember what customer service is. Not to mention that Stephen took quite a while out of this day to discuss lockers with me. Great company and good people. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Now to build up the bank account again and send them some more money.

2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I have referred a few of my friends to ORD and they have been extremely pleased with the Customer Service. It's cool when the head guy takes time out of his day to talk 4x4 tech with the customer on the phone.

3. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

That is the way it should be. Sad, that it is so rare to hear about now with most places. I too, have had lengthy discussions with Stephen. Great guy and great products.

4. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I was really impressed with their service and the products. Great guys and girls!

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

eh I had a few bad experiences with them in my time so far, but the last few times I've dealt with them have been GREAT service. So far as Stephen calling me up himself because he didn't think something about my order was right, and its a good thing because it WASN"T right and he fixed it up for me.