Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ORD, do you have U-bolts for D60? +Bushing assy ?'s

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by mofugly13, Jan 23, 2005.

1. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Stephen,

I need a set of u-bolts, studs for my Dodge D60, I will also need u-bolts for a Ford D70U. Do you carry these? Also, I built my offset shackles, and used a 1.875 x .188 wall DOM tube welded into the shackle at the end where it fits into your flip bracket. So, on your advice, I will be needing a BA175HD bushing assy., but without the outer sleeve. I was also wondering if you sell lug studs, as I want to swap out the ones on the D60 to match the ones on the D70.

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We can definitely get you the bushing assembly, it's just going to be a shackle bushing set since you don't need the outer sleeve, but still no problem. The ubolts could be a bit more of a problem. I know our kit will do the tube side but the diff side is iffy since dodge used a smaller stud. We do have a couple of stud options or you could just go with a bolt like GM did. For the rear, you'd need to measure the tube and we can check it out from there. I think we'll have to special order a set from somewhere. Not too big a deal but not off the shelf stuff like a 14FF set.