Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ORD High Steer arms with 5th hole! Pics.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mudzer, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

How much did the little red 'x' set you back? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    How much did the little red 'x' set you back? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

Being you know I should be a veteran at the internet, I will not send that Pipe bomb to your house this Holiday Season! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

$150 bucks each X, err I mean arm.... I got mine last week while I was away, only my hysteer arm arrived but I called yesterday and that is promptly being corrected.
    [​IMG]

5. BIGJ

BIGJ 1/2 ton status Author

Bling, Bling !! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

BIGJ

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I love getting news updates from glenwood springs very week /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

sweet dude!! was it ever determined wether you could send your old arms back to have them add a set of holes?

8. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I love getting news updates from glenwood springs very week /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I sat down and read the papers when all my parts came in. It was actually kinda fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    sweet dude!! was it ever determined wether you could send your old arms back to have them add a set of holes?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see why not, it's just a hole. I wouldn't bother sending them back for an extra hole untill you were ready to uprade the knuckles, chances are you will never break a knuckle anyway.

10. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

$150.00 per arm?????? OMG.
    Guess they sure know where to grab a guy huh?
    I can see Im not going with high steer anytime soon! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mike

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah they set me back $300 but the one i have is really quality and I don't forsee any problems anytime soon. Paying for a quality part is all.

12. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Well, I dont mean to say they arent worth it... They look very high quality. However, I am doing the same Canadian thing I always have to do... convert that price to CDN$$. Thats where I flinch. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Our dollar is much better than it was, but its not good enough yet for me to order from the USA. I would be looking at dang near $550.00 by the time they get to my door. Sorry ORD, but I gotta order local! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mike

13. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

very understandable, I was on the edge as to getting them but I just decided I'm doing as much as I can right the first time, if it were to cost me that much no way I would have gotten them /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

ever painted a 14bolt FF diff cover red? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I was gonna tack that onto there, "wonder what the last thing I painted was?" /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Too bad that cover didn't work out, the new one is just flat black.

16. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see why not, it's just a hole. I wouldn't bother sending them back for an extra hole untill you were ready to uprade the knuckles, chances are you will never break a knuckle anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, i have no plans to upgrade my knuckes but since the arms are just sitting in the box in the closet i think now may be a good time.