Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ORD service

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Sparky87k5, Jul 25, 2001.

1. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

I called ORD yesterday and spoke with Stephen about some parts I might need. He was very helpful, had good advice and seemed to know what he was talking about. In this day & age when the almighty dollar seems to drive so many business's, it was a pleasant surprise to deal with such a knowledgeable and informative person. He had some good suggestions that I will try and took my order for the parts without any problems. Service like that, will get all my business when I need something. Thanks Stephen.

87 K5, D60 & 14FF, 5 sp & NP208 & 383 stroker. Build it Bulletproof and take it fishing!

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Thanks for the attaboy, we're doing our best to keep the service as we grow!

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD

3. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

They are great, aren't they?!?! I just wish they were down here in Denver! Or do I wish I were up there with them......

Either way, they are very customer oriented and will share their knowledge openly! Great job guys!!

1984 K-5
    4" lift
    35x12.5 MTs
    buildin a 400 for it, any info greatly appreciated

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Tell ya what Stephen, if you only kept 50% of the attitude and service you provide you'd still be 200% ahead of most. You guys made my one ton conversion a true bolt in affair..........and the parts were excellent quality. Couldn't be happier.

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com>www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com</a>

5. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

ORD's service is the best that I have ever had. Every time that I have called, I have been treated great. I called last summer to ask a couple of questions about springs, and ended up talking to Stephen for about 45 min. I was surprised that he was answering the phone. At other places you get some underpaid phone monkey that has a hard time talking on the phone and entering your orderat the same time. Here I was, talking directly to the Fullsize Chevy God! I am also satisfied on how the parts are constructed. I just finished lifting my Suburban. I installed the Front Shackles, 4" shackle flip, and the greasable rear bushings. Everyting went in great.

Everyone has asked about stickers, but what about hats and T-shirts with the ORD logo?

6. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

Stephen, I got my parts Friday. Look very nice, good quality workmanship and appreciate the FAST service. Will install tomorrow and test on my next trip out, should be within a week or 2. Thanks again.

87 K5, D60 & 14FF, 5 sp & NP208 & 383 stroker. Build it Bulletproof and take it fishing!