Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ORD service

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Sparky87k5, Jul 25, 2001.

1. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

I called ORD yesterday and spoke with Stephen about some parts I thought I might need. He was very helpful, had good advice and seemed to know what he was talking about. In this day & age when the almighty dollar seems to drive so many business's, it was a pleasant surprise to deal with such a knowledgeable and informative person. He had some good suggestions that I will try and took my order for the parts I would need. Not once did I feel he was in a hurry to end the call. Stephen seemed to really care about my problems and left me feeling good about the parts ordered. Service like that, will get all my business when I need something. Thanks Stephen.

87 K5, D60 & 14FF, 5 sp & NP208 & 383 stroker. Build it Bulletproof and take it fishing!

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Amen, I second that.
    Glad to here you also found the best guys out there.

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

3. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

I've jumped on this boat meny times in the past, simply because I was so impressed by Off Road Designs custumer relations and the product I recived. Once again. Hats off to ORD and Stephen.

Twiztid

4. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I called a few weeks ago and spoke to his dad and all I got to say is that was a big mistake. [​IMG] After bs'n on the phone for over a half hour with him all I have to say is the wheels are turning for some future mods after the lift and axle swap. I know I will be dealing with ORD alot from here on till I get my rig done.

<font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>

5. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

Third that!

Did you say I have monkeys flying outta my butt?[​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.nashvillek5.freeservers.com>www.nashvillek5.freeservers.com</a>

6. GRINCH

GRINCH 1/2 ton status

The best I've dealt with!!!! I think I have ordered all of thier products except the doubler. The even made me some tapered add a leafs to correct my pinion angle when I did the SYE. I did pay a bit for the tapered blocks but it was still cheaper than having them made here. Shims ar a bad thing!!!!

The Few, The Proud, The K5 Blazer