Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ORD Twin stick NP203, Who's running one?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mudbug1979, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Mudbug1979

Mudbug1979 1/2 ton status

I'm about to buy a twin stick kit for my 203 and I was just wondering who was running their kit and what kind of feed back I could get off of them. Does anyone have any pics that I might be able to look at of the parts or install? Thanks!!

2. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

This was covered a few months ago or less. May be worth doing a search but I don't remember it getting a lot response.

Why twinstick a 203? Or have you gone part time on it?

3. Mudbug1979

Twin Stick

I know it was covered not long ago, but I figured anyone that has gotten one has had it for awhile and I was just wondering if they had had any problems out of it or just what they thought about it. It is part time and I'm just trying to get rid of that POS factory box.

4. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

i don't have an ORD twin but i did my own and it was the best mod to my 203 i have done.

i would not think twice about buy'n an ORD set up.

the only reason i did my own was i had an old 203 layin around to build the shifters and linkage and access to all the parts and tools needed.

5. rcurrier44

rcurrier44 1/2 ton status

All I did on my wheeler was gut the box grab some 1x1/4 drill a couple of holes in the ends for the factory links and a hole for the box's pivot then reasembled the box with some washers as spacers. For the dimensions I just used the dimensions from the factory arms and make the handle a little longer for more leverage. I also diped the ends of the handles in ruberized tool coating to smooth up the grip.

On my daley driver I made the shifters short and drilled 2 holes in the tops inorder to bolt 2 stock shifters onto like the factory ones are done.

The 203s work great once you get rid of all that junk inside the factory box.

6. Mudbug1979

Ordered Mine yesterday

Well I ordered my Twin stick yesterday. Can't wait to get that bad boy in, but it's going to be about 2 weeks before they can ship. They said that they can't keep them on the shelf for the 203. Pics and Updates to follow.