Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ordered my tires!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MTBLAZER89, Jan 31, 2004.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

4WP is doing another special on top of free shipping so I just picked up 4 37x12.50R15 SSR's for $909. Should be here next weekend /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

you made me remember how much I paid for my IROKs I thought it was 600 but they were 900. THey sure are cheap, can't wait for the 42" IROKs.

3. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

what do you change tires every month? To bad your not my neighbor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Cool deal though 37's should look nice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Damn, I paid around $1,400.00 for (4) 36x14.50r15 Ground Hawg radials with shipping and all. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

6. MTBLAZER89

[ QUOTE ]
    what do you change tires every month?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I just couldn't pass those 36's up they were just a stepping stone. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I'll be ordering my set of 38.5 x15.5 SSRs next week... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Its always nice to enjoy the hard earned money once and a while!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Good deal... the 37's will seem small soon enough then you'll go to 38's and then 39.5's /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif I remember when I thought 31's were big, then I stepped up to 32's /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif then 36's then 38.5's and now a set of 39.5 Boggers /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Next step is 2.5 ton axles and 49" IROK tires.

10. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

WOW!!! $909 is cheap!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Good score man! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Have you ever ran SSR's before? You will love them brian, they are smooth on the road but wheel very well. Also it doesn't take an anvil to balance them like my boggers. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. MTBLAZER89

I have run my buddies SSR's before, but only off-road. I know they are gonna be better than my square TSL's on the street /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I know they are gonna be better than my square TSL's on the street /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Thats for sure! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. Ronnie4wd

Ronnie4wd 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Lucky you I ordered my 16 38,5 16,5 tsl in november and they are going to ship them soon so just 6 weeks away now.They don´t sell to many of them here so they don´t bring them here during the winter /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif.6 weeks to go /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

4WP is doing another special on top of free shipping

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the special? im ready to order me a set of swampers, havent heard of any specials. nothing on the website.

16. MTBLAZER89

It was just this last Saturday that it ended. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif