Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oregon Bound..........I miss it already

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jul 24, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

The K5 is really gone /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I never thought it was actually going to leave, But I'm sure smprider112 will put it to good use, I actually walked around the garage & tripped over a rock & thought I was going to run into it til I realized it wasnt there anymore, took me a minute to take it in, it was ugly as all hell but I put alot of time into it, like everyone else here.... if you ever get the chance to meet Brian, hes a helluva nice guy, Time to have a beer & look at my webshots /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

At least ya know its in good hands /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and believe me...once I get it all done (are they ever really done /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif) you'll be the first to get the pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    ohh ya, when I got home, I took it for a test drive round the 'hood....dont think the neighbors are as enthused as I am about it /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif now im gonna have 3 trucks in front of my house /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

I bet they just loved those glass packs /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifdid you notice it was still in low range? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. smprider112

nahh. I had been playing with the T-case when we stopped to eat for dinner, so I got it back into 2hi /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    they're gonna think im some serious white trash wonder....got that beast out front, my pickup which doesnt look much better and my other blazer that Im allways working on...plus my roommates restoring a 50' ford truck and the parts are alongside our house, and the cab and bed are in the backyard /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Im just thankful the landlord lives in cali /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

I need to make a heat shield for the 3 wheeler, bout cooked the hair off my leg last nite, had to take the boys for a ride so they'd stop driving me nuts /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif that thing sure fires up nice, too bad they dont make swampers for 3 wheelers /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif my 10 year old already found atv beadlocks on ebay last nite /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    too bad they dont make swampers for 3 wheelers

[/ QUOTE ]
    UUUUMMMMMMMMM, ya they do........

7. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Hmmm /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif nah, dont get me started /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. smprider112

yep...interco makes atv swampers....I think they got em at Rocky MT ATV
    as for that pipe....ues it gets extremely hot!! I've burnt holes in my riding pants b4...and they have kevlar guards to prevent it too /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif