Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oregon people can be weird..........photos added!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Apr 22, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

April 22, 2006

Oregon Man Survives 12 Nails to the Head

An Oregon man was found to have 12 nails embedded in his skill when he went to a hospital complaining of a headache. The nails were not visible when doctors first examined the man in the emergency room. After X-rays were taken, doctors were surprised to find six nails clustered between his right eye and ear, two below his right ear and four on the left side of his head. Surgeons removed the nails with needle-nosed pliers and a drill, and the man survived with no serious lasting effects.

The unidentified 33-year-old man later admitted to using a nail gun to fire the nails into his skull in a suicide attempt while high on methamphetamine. According to the report in the current issue of the Journal of Neurosurgery written by Dr. G. Alexander, no one before is known to have survived after intentionally firing so many foreign objects into their head. The nails did not cause serious damage despite coming very close to major blood vessels and the brain stem. After removal of the nails, the patient was transferred to psychiatric care and stayed under court order for nearly a month before leaving against doctors' orders.

Ogrish Report : MaxManCali

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Whats a skill:confused:

3. gmcman7202

gmcman7202 1/2 ton status

4. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

So when does METH become a problem ? like maybe right after you took a nail gun to your head :haha: . To bad he used a finish nail gun with small nails :( . He should have used a framing nail gun with 3 1/2 inch 16p nails . I bet he stole the nail gun too .

5. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Not this argument again...

6. chopped&bobbed77burb

:confused: I wasn't aware that I was arguing :dunno: . We have are share of methhead tweekers in this area and thats how they are . They steal stuff and sell it to get more meth as thus complete the wicked cycle until they put a nail gun to their head like this tweeker did . The worst ones steal your mail , get false id and ruin your credit and turn your life upside down :mad: . I'm not arguing , I'm stating a fact :D .

Last edited: Jun 4, 2006
  7. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

8. chopped&bobbed77burb

:haha: some people live in a world that exist only between their ears . That's like trying to talk religon with a drunk who's dumber than a bowl of rocks. I guess the truth hurts for some people . I have known a quite a few people that were freinds at one time untill they started messing with that junk and turned their lives upside down . It totally ****s their brains up and they can never think straight again NOT to mention the horrible depression they go through .

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

What that article doesn't say tho is that he was a construction work and that the nails WERE SELF INFLICTED

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Hell, having to live in Oregon is prolly what drove the guy to meth/madness/suicide. All I have to do is work there, and every day when I get home I feel like I need a shower to wash the watermelonitus (you know, green on the outside, red on the inside!) cooties off of me.

j

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:haha: :haha: :haha: I just got a visual of MLK Bvd.:bow:

12. jekbrown

lol, cruise down it every day. Anyone else ride the MLK bus home at 11:30pm? Yikes. Talk about the dreggs of humanity.

j

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You like livin on the edge, good thing you carry...:haha:

14. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That is relative. Most people would have lasting effects. This jackass was too stupid to get worse...

15. jekbrown

lol, no, I'm just cheap. :grin:

Funniest thing I ever saw one time... I was riding the 11:39 bus and about half way through the route about 6-8 thugz got on. All were late teens, early 20s. They were belligerant, loud, annoying... pretty much everything you'd want in a thug. At any rate, the bus driver (who was a white-haired lady of prolly 65 years) got tired of their chit and told them to get off the bus. She says she isn't moving the bus until they exit. One of the hoods goes up front to talk (aka intimidate) her. I'm sitting close to the front, and I'm ready to jump this guy if he does anything cookoo. Anyway, old lady looks him right in the face... her nose 6" from his and says "get off my bus". She proceeds to reach over to use her phone to call the cops. Guy steps back, waves to his homies and they all quickly get off the bus. lol!

You just know that clown hangs out with his homies talking all kinds of trash about how they don't take any **** from nobody... cops, rival gangs, nobody. Meanwhile the guy gets smacked down by a lady old enough to get social security. lol! :thumb: talk about owned! :grin:

j

16. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

I guess you can say this guy was a stud.....hahaha