Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oregonians on here

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlueKnight, Apr 2, 2000.

1. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

So how many K5 owners in Oregon are on here? And if so, how many have their ColoradoK5 stickers on their vehicles?

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Dan, I am currently living in Western Pa, but will be moving to Portland metro area (probably Clackamass) in early June. Lived in Portland for 8 years prior to relocating to PA. 3 years ago, can't wait to get back to what we call home! Gotta love it there, man.........everything a guy could want.......snow, mud, sand, beaches, etc. Will let you know when I get there, we can get together to BS and gawk at our Blazers.......mine's a 79 too.........can see in in picture gallery under Frank Twardoch's 79.......your's is great, by the way. Love the website, can't wait to see it in person.

'79 - 406 w/IROC TPI - K5#5 - a <font color=orange>sickness[​IMG] <font color=blue>you never get enough of!! [​IMG]

3. BlueKnight

Yes definitely tell me when you are back. Alot has changed since u were here. 2 79's how cool.

4. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

Oregon is definetely a great place to live, there is just enough sun to make you think that you're not positioned under a rock, and more than enough rain to keep things greeeen! The 4x4ing here is varied enough to make any wheeler happy.
    '77 K5

<font color=red>mudfanatic</font color=red>[​IMG]

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Well, 2 79's and a 77 now........gotta be more of us......how about you Vancouver area guys???

'79 - 406 w/IROC TPI - K5#5 - a <font color=orange>sickness[​IMG] <font color=blue>you never get enough of!! [​IMG]

6. BlueKnight

Well we could open this up to PNW if we want. To. Hey how does a weekend run upto long beach sound?? It is such a cool bech in WA

7. BlueKnight

Well we could open this up to PNW if we want. To. Hey how does a weekend run upto long beach sound?? It is such a cool beach in WA

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Dude, you gotta get me your email address. Mine is ftwardoc@mail.portpack.com..........My father in law has 4 acres of property up in Ocean Park (just north of Long Beach), we spend a lot of time up there, and yep, wheeling on the beach is awesome there. Always go there for 4th of July, Labor Day (great rod run every labor day weekend). Drop me a line on e-mail.

9. BlueKnight

Blueknight1979@hotmail.com I check it daily. Oh I just loved the town of Long beach so clean and then there is the beach soo cool.

10. Nrose07

Nrose07 1/2 ton status

Hey, I'm down here in Salem! Nrose07@hotmail.com I just about got my 88' up and running again after lots of mods.

Displacement, cubes, and did you say you drive a riceburner???

11. BlueKnight

I work in Salem and usually eat lunch on Commerical or Lancaster may have seen your blazer. Got your colorado K5 stickers on?

12. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I live in Curtis Washington , lots of logging roads and unspoiled country .

13. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

where is Curtis, Wa? Most of the areas in Southern Wa have been shut down to 4x4ing.
    '77 K5

<font color=red>mudfanatic</font color=red>[​IMG]

14. BlueKnight

Yeah Im curious to. I was trail riding up in Estacada and a road I was told wasn't being used for logging was. Have you ever tried to turn around on a one way one lane rd with a log truck ? ugh

15. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It's about 12 miles west of Chehalis Wa . Alot of logging roads have been closed up but during hunting season most are open . There are few roads still open . I'm not a real serious off roader anymore . Just like to travel and look.