Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Orthodontists are Evil

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cricket, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Orthodontists should all be burned at the stake on a slow broil.

I am supposed to be finished with braces when they call a meeting and decide my roots aren't exactly where they want them. 4 new molar bands, 2 new steel banded high tensile wires with wire banding, some well placed wire ties, and 24 hours later I want to claw my eyes out with a dull rake.

I always know it will be a bad week when he tells me,"Well Jim, your not going to like me much this month". :D :D

I'd call that the understatement of the millennia.

2. redneckdude

redneckdude 1/2 ton status

atleast you have real teeth...i had 2 sets of braces to just end up gettin 9 crowns...ive had 9 teeth pulled (4 for braces, 4 wisdom teeth, 1 front tooth becase of trauma), had 4 root canals (1 tooth was only half a root canal, it was the one with too much trauma that was pulled a few weeks later) and now they are workin on gettin all my crowns done...at the rate its going ill have more fake teeth than real ones...those braces are really the least of your worries.

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i know how you feel, man... i had braces for almost 2.5yrs... all the other stuff, expansion plates, spacers, wires, bands totaled about 6yrs and $5k

4. gauder

gauder Banned

I've got implants!