Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ORV Park near Birmingham, AL

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Rob 85K5, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Anyone been here? Gray Rock ORV

It looks pretty good. Maybe another spot for a SE get together in the future.

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Post this over at Florida4x4 also. Prob be some guys up in north Fla that would be interested in this.

3. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Depending on what stage my trucks at when you wanna go, and my school schedule, I might be up for that. Its quite a hual, but the wheeling around here isn't very exciting.

4. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

New dirt is good dirt!

5. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

Rob,

That is where my club rides. Check out CAOS, my club's web page. Look around there are pics, comments, etc. Anything from mild to wild out there and it is about 6 miles from my house. Right now, if I understand correctly, it is only open to groups by reservation. We (CAOS, Central Alabama Offroad Society) are having an event the weekend of May 7th - 9th and Superlift is having an event out there too I think in April. Let me know what else you want to know and I will try and answer your questions. If I can't I can probably fake it good enough that you wouldn't know the difference. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, headed to Emerald Coast either the end of next week or the first of that following week. Maybe we can hook up.

Lance

6. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    about 6 miles from my house

[/ QUOTE ] you suck! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I want a place like that 6 mi from my house. Accually I used to have a close by place but stupid people got it closed. Hope to see you in Apr.

7. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

It'd be a whole lot cooler if I could ever have my truck together long enough to drive it instead of ride it. Started out as a simple axle swap in August and hasn't been together for a long enough period of time to drive it more than 100 miles since. Right now I am hustling to get a tranny and get in installed in time for the K5 Tellico event that is planned. Hope to have it back together by then so I can get a chance to meet everyone.

Lance

8. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Awesome! Hey now, I don't see any pics w/ K5s in them??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif