Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Osama at the Gates

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ryoken, Mar 5, 2005.

1. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

After dying a grisly death in an Afghan cave, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he was greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yelled Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry came up from behind. "You wanted to end America's liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punched Osama in the nose.

James Madison came next, and said, "This is why I allowed the government provide for the common defense!" He took a sledge hammer and whacked Osama's knees.

Osama was subjected to similar beatings from John Randolph, James Monroe, and 65 other people who had the same love for liberty and America.

As he writhed on the ground, Thomas Jefferson hurled him back toward the gate where he was to be judged.

As Osama awaited his journey to his final very hot destination, he screamed, "This is not what I was promised!"

The Angel Gabriel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

:D :usaflag:

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Proud born Virginian here :D

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Hahaha, so now I'm considering transferring to Va Tech. :grin:

4. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

That's good...............love Virginia!!! Galax has some great apple wood smoked Chicken!!!