Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ot--- boxer for sale

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by MJF, Jan 10, 2003.

1. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I know this is off topic & should be in a different forum. My roommate is moving to Vegas & needs to sell his boxer that we just got at xmas. I would prefer to sell it to someone local that's why it's in this forum.

It's the smaller boxer in my avatard. He's 7 weeks old. He's had his first shots. In fact we have paid for his first year of shots & vaccines & I think I can transfer it to you if you can take him to our vet in campbell. If it won't transfer, we can work together to get him to the vet when he needs treatment.

I would like this dog to go to someone who would be able to keep him inside as boxers are not very tolerant of heat & cold. The puppy that is for sale is AKC reg'd & he thinks he's gonna be able to be a lap dog. So if you want an oversized, loving lap dog, he would be perfect. If not, you would need to start training him not to be a whiny bady when he is in the kennel(my roommate picks him up & holds him every time he cries so he'll need to be broken of that habit).

I am into the dog for :
    $350 purchase price
    $180 first years medical
    $185 emergency trip to the vet last night because he was bitten by a spider & his eyes swelled shut.

If you were to look in the paper for a reg'd boxer, the cheapest would probably be $350. I'll sell this puppy for $400 & that includes all his first years shots(over $350 value if shots purchased seperately).

2. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Mike I think my brother in law's family is looking for a boxer. I'll tell them about this one.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> How big do you think he's gonna get? </font color>

4. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

His daddy was 100lbs. He came from a litter of 9 puppies so I think he'll be between 80-100lbs. He's already got good shape to him. He's gonne be a muscular dog whereas the other one I have will just be a big boy &amp; probably look overweight.

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> If I had the room for a dog that big then I'd take him ih a heartbeat. Unfortunately I live in a condo so he'd probably get pretty stir-crazy. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif </font color>

6. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

just take him for walks Shaggy !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

When he hits 100 lbs, he'll be taking shagy for walks. Or is that pulls. Put some skateboard trucks on your wakeboard and go practice your moves. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Well he'd probably end up eating Lola, and my wife would be pissed about that. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif The problem is that we're at work all day, and my doggy-door is not nearly big enough for a 100lb dog. I could put a bigger doggy-door in, but then the sliding glass door opening wouldn't be wide enough for me to fit through. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif</font color>

9. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

is he brindle or fawn? pics?

10. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> He's the one on the right.

[​IMG] </font color>

11. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Anyone have a friend who's looking for a dog? My wife has a friend who wants the dog, but she's an idiot so I don't want to sell it to her. This is gonna be too good of a dog to give to a moron who won't be able to take care of it.

BTW, if you happen to like the look of the other puppy in the pic, I will sell either one. I would prefer to keep the one on the left, but I need to get one gone. They are starting to fight more &amp; I'm not sure if it's normal puppy play or if they are really fighting &amp; they don't like each other.

12. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Here is another pic of the little guy after we woke him up from his nap. He has put on a little weight since this pic.

[​IMG]

13. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Mj, my mom is in Highland and if she is still planning on coming up in the next week or so I WANT HIM / THEM! i have 3 boys and a new baby girl and the 5 year old has begged for a dog for 3 years and i wanted a boxer, but if you find a closer prospect thats cool too, make me 2nd inline. ill let you know if she is coming in a day or two /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Just make it the club mascot, and everyone take a turn keeping him /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif name him Dana........................
    ..........60 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

14. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

My wife may have worked out a deal with her friend on the dog. I tried to call her to find out, but I couldn't reach her. I'll let you know if it's still for sale or not when I hear from her.

Boxers are supposed to be great with kids. We had a 3 year old at the house last weekend &amp; the dogs loved her. All they did was follow her around.

15. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Well my wife talked to her friend &amp; she wants the dog.

My wife even pulled the, well technically she had first dibs /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif She knows me too well. I usually work deals based on who said they wanted it first rather than who can get me the money first.

Sorry about that. I considered selling you my bady but that only lasted a few seconds. My dog is cool as heck. I can't get rid of him.

16. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ok, but next litter i get 1st dibs,, i call it now OK /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif