Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OT - For those of you who know me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Go Here To Help Me Out If You Want To

Thank you.

If this is innapropriate please move or delete it.

Err, sorry for ebing gone a lot, if you even noticed, but I was busy being insane and such at shcool and work and making tube doors...

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Sounds like a huge stinking pile of dog crap to me. You're being suspended for being creative?? Let's see...a skeleton man drawing. It is near enough to Hallowe'en for that to not be inappropriate. Even if it wasn't near Hallowe'en it's not like a drawing of the principal in the cross hairs of a sniper's rifle or something /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So you're not Joe average...big deal. It sounds like you have a few people with issues around you that have started a witch hunt. Anectdotal 'evidence' shouldn't be enough to suspend you with. Saying "You scare kids" is subjective unless those kids complain personally...

Rene

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Kids did come and complain, but not to me. I have no idea who or why, and they won't tell me who it is or what I did. If they would have come to me it could be resolved... but no, just push it into the corner and send it to the shrink for a nice fat crazy label.

Anyway... thanks for the time! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Good luck with it Joe!

rene

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think I'd look into taking them to court for wrongfull suspension, The school is labeling you as a nut bucket with out any proof. Law suit, maybe get the people who made this decission get suspened with out pay !!!!

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thank the guy with the graffic beaver shot on the other message board for me will ya..... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

i second that motion /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Thats a mouse!

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifHoly crap I thought it looked weird..... LMFAO!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif