Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OT: reliable car near houston TX?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Jan 7, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

my mom is still having horrible luck with reliability of cars that she has gotten in the past and with the one she has now, i think she has an eagle talon right now, its got all kinds of problems including tranny input bearing going out and bad engine mount, and water pump going bad again already, clutch a year ago, and something else, and stuff keeps happening, every car she has ever gotten has problems and she's had them all, dodges, fords, chevies, etc,. and theyve all had problems, this is why i stay away from cars and wont dirve any cpet older RWD ones, and is why i scrap any FWD cars i get here, unless run good enough to sell or trade off,
    does anyone know of a reliable car near or in houston for sale ? im too far away to be of any help, but maybe someone on here near there knows of something maybe ?
    thanks

2. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I do not have any help replacement car, but I might know someone that might buy it. PM me when she finds a repacement and want to get rid of it.

3. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

i have an 83 pontiac bonneville, but i am not real close to houston, i am asking 1000 for it

good runner, 305, auto, decent mileage out of it, i can have new inspection and tags on it for her so she won't have to worry about it for a year

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I do not have any help replacement car, but I might know someone that might buy it. PM me when she finds a repacement and want to get rid of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

she sad she is going to ebay it, hehe, so hmm..

thanks

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i have an 83 pontiac bonneville, but i am not real close to houston, i am asking 1000 for it

good runner, 305, auto, decent mileage out of it, i can have new inspection and tags on it for her so she won't have to worry about it for a year

[/ QUOTE ]

cool , ill let her know

thanks /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

6. zimmstoy

zimmstoy Registered Member

Hi,

I am in Austin and can meet in Houston or halfway if needed. I have a nice 1984 Lincoln Towncar for sale which is totally optioned out. The car has almost 80,000 original miles.

More information can be seen here:
    http://www.scottzimmerman.net/Active%20Pages/Lincoln.asp
    There is also a link to pictures on that site.

I am asking 4000.00 obo

Thanks,
    Scott

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

nice car,

she doesnt want/need something big though, she needs somethng like a msmall truck or almost compact car like the 90's mazda protege, etc.

thanks