Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OTHER THAN FORWARD AIR

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Brians 60s, Nov 16, 2001.

1. Brians 60s

Brians 60s 1/2 ton status

who ships cheap, as in too your door. I heard a place mentioned in a post a little while ago that was almost the same price, but I forgot the name of it.

IT'S A 1 TON THING.... IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!

2. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I think that was <a target="_blank" href=http://www.freightpro.com>www.freightpro.com</a> I saw the same post and replied with it was almost the same cost. I shipped a set of axles using forward air, and when I entered the weight and all on freightpro.com, it was only a couple bucks more than I payed or forward air. BUT I wouldnt have to deliver and pick up like you do with Forward Air, it comes right to you door and picks up at you door.
    I called up feightpro the other day trying to get a price and he said something to the effect of you must have an account or be a business to ship with them. Not like foward air, where you can just pre pay. You might want to call them, I'm sure you can set up an account with them, as much shipping as you do. If you check them out, let us know what you find out.

3. Brians 60s

Brians 60s 1/2 ton status

thanks, that is what i was looking for

IT'S A 1 TON THING.... IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!