Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OUCH.... in a lot of pain!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by blazindorito, Aug 7, 2006.

1. blazindorito

blazindorito 1/2 ton status

We had a company picnic yesterday at the park. IT was great up until I either tore my muscle, tendon, or something while playing softball. My wife had to take me to urgent care and the doctor told me what was mentioned above. I am now on vicodin, muscle relaxant and in a lot of pain. Can hardly sit on the throne. I have a hard time wiping my as*.

Does anyone have any remedies or pain relievers that I can take to recover faster?

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

3. blazindorito

blazindorito 1/2 ton status

I can't drink Whiskey anymore. Almost died from it a long time ago. I could drink Tequila, though. Any pictures of that?

4. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Here you go. One good shot of tequila

[​IMG]

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

me too!..

A few weeks ago,I was moving a heavy trailer around my yard..as I went to lift the tounge up to put it on the trailer ball on my truck,it flew it UP suddenly (trailer was ass heavy!)--nearly took my head off!--I refused to let go,and I was hoisted right off the ground!!--the trailer starts rolling backwards towards my truck,in panic,I pulled with all my might to get the tounge back down--!!

I failed,and luckily the trailers ass end dug into the asphalt,and stopped short of creaming my other truck!..I had to use an 8' crowbar for added leverage to get the tongue back down,and onto the ball!..I didn't feel any pain right waway--but a few days later I awoke with SEVERE pain in my left shoulder--I wouldn't be suprised if its dislocated or even fractured!..been living on ALEVE and ADVIL ever since..thankfully,its getting better,I was dreading going to the doctor again..had enough medical bills lately...:crazy:

MMMMMmmmmmmm! JACK DANIELS!!--TEQUILA!!..thats a good idea!...:D

6. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

7. K5Chris

K5Chris 1/2 ton status

this stuff is the ****.... mmmmmmmm...

[​IMG]

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Ya gotta like good old Vicodin... It makes me quite a talkative dude... I think I'll get in trouble at work if I have any and someone pisses me off, which will happen :)