Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OUCH....my freakin knee AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by akbound, Apr 29, 2005.

1. akbound

akbound 1/2 ton status

I was playing league softball last night and my knee hyperextended. Problem is that it is the knee that I had rebuilt (ACL, MCL, and meniscus) 3 years ago. :mad:

Doctor says my ligaments seem OK but I may have torn my meniscus (again). Only an MRI will tell and I may have to wait a week for that.

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I feel your pain. Had a softball game Wednesday night and rolled my ankle and twisted my knee at 1st. Good thing it wasn't the knee I had the ACL reconstruct and broke-in-half knee cap

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I'm with ya too. I had a 250+ lb. goalie (soccer) bend my knee backwards about four inches when I was 22. It's a special kind of pain. Had my ACL rebuilt but not the meniscus cuz on account back in the day that special operation was reserved for, I think, polio sufferers and even they really didn't like the pain incurred for the results achieved. The only thing the doctor said I couldn't play was sand volleyball which sucks as I used to play a helluva lot of sand volleyball.

4. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

swim swim swim bike bike bike...... your baseball days are over....

who wants another operation.... mines 15 years old now and i protect it like an old lady