Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ouch !!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My back hurts !!!! It has locked up befor, and is feeling stiff. I hope it doesn't lock up on me again. I really don't want too go to the hospital and be laid up on the couch for the next couple of weeks.

2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Chiropractic care works wonders... screw the hospital and their crappy drugs...

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i find a masage therapist works way better then my cyropractor.

your back hurts because the bones are out of alinement, the cyropractor put them back in but you bad musles pull them back out.

fix the musels fix your back.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

When my back locks up, I want the shot from that extra long needle !!!! It's happend twice, and the shot does work. It's the muscles in my lower back that locks up.

5. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Yup... I know, I've had a similar thing in my upper back... when I get sick, the muscles attaching my shoulder blades to my spine get really tight, and pull a verebrae out of alignment... after my adjustment, I get over my sickness within a few days... every time, guaranteed... if I feel a cold coming on, I go get adjusted, and then I don't get sick... if I'm so sick I can't stand up without puking, I get adjusted, and end up with a mild case of whatever it was...

Chiropractic works... I know there are skeptics... and there are really ****ty chiropractors, but many of them are awesome. My Chiropractor is my Primary Care Physician too...

6. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

and how is this different from what you do now