Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

#!*&%$*OUCH

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by shawnboy, Jan 27, 2002.

1. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!! Pretty stupid move really. I was working on my aux battery tray on my shop floor by the partially open bay door. I stood up and turned to walk out and WHAM!!!!!!! I took the sharp bottom of the door right across the bridge of my nose and right eye. Now I look like a friggin racoon. Oh well, just another battle scar to add to my collection.
    Shawnboy.

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

THAT'S GOING TO LEAVE A MARK! hehe.
    My Mom got me with the Garage door like that when I was a kid. I come flying up the driveway. She reaches out and hits the button for the door. I'm doing my normal 10yr old 90mph into the garage entry to come to a skidding stop. So by the time I realized the garage door was half down it was to late. Clotheslined me right off my huffy. Dropped me on my butt. bloody nose black eye wind knocked out of me. Bike goes sailing into the garage rider less. Sails between my Dad's Posche and mom car missing both hits the tounge of the camper trailer that is sideways in front of the Posche goes straight up in the air pops a hole in the wall about 4ft up. Final insult was the garage door came down on my legs LOL.
    Yeah watch them half open doors. They will get you every time!

Women dig dents and flat paint!
    coloradok5.com/gallery/Grim
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    Grim-Reaper

3. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

A couple of days ago I was working on my garage. I was going to drive a nail with my 32 oz Estwing wafffle face framing hammer and WHACK!!!!!. I flattened my thumb out big time.....and it stayed flat for a while before it decided it was an oppertune time to puff up to about 82 times it's normal size and pop the nail off, and if that was not enough it needed to turn black and blue and green so everyone at work thought I was a lepper.
    That is something you only need to do a couple of times before you figure out, "don't do that again...!!"

Like to go sloppin' 'round in da mud in a rapid fashion....=)

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albun31?&page=1>BLAZER PICS</a>

4. MXmastermike

MXmastermike 1/2 ton status

LOL i guess we all have a garage door story. I was helping a guy at work fix one of those big overhead doors, and the spring that helps to lift it up wasn't attached, so he raised up the door with the fork lift and told me told hold it up while he pulled the fork lift out. That door was on me like white on rice. Im not sure what that means exactly, but the door fell really fast and i was stuck and bruised. Luckily did not have to go to the hospital.

-mxmastermike, the 4000th registered user

5. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I wish I had a garage to have a door to have a story. [​IMG]

<font color=green> Too bad ignorance isn't painful </font color=green>

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Well how about walking out of the back of a store (I was making a delivery) looking at the paper work and the door was rolled up for the receiver guy (who happens to be about 5 ftand I'm about 6-1") and bam hit me in the head and knocked me to my a## betcha I look and rasie all doors now......

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

same here ron[​IMG]

wheeling pics

8. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

whew - when you started talking about garage doors I thought you were gonna say a rollup door let loose .. those things are unbelievably heavy and could kill! Not to mention what it could do to sheet metal hood, roof :)

mike

9. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> Post some pics of your shinners if you can ! LOL ! I'm glad you're o.k. !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night