Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

our NEW dirt, the neighbors, and thier MUTTS * NEED IDEA'S*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Sep 8, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

our NEW dirt, the neighbors, and thier MUTTS * NEED IDEA\'S*

Ok, so those of you who helped me figure out the amount of dirt i needed, thnx, it was 12 yards, and we had it shoveled, spread, leveled, and done in 3 hours, and killed ourselves doing it :dumbasses: so the next day I spend hours leveling more, raking, and rolling it out and got the grass seed planted /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Im all ready to take some meds and sit in a lawn chair and watch it grow for the next week right, well, not if the fawkin neighbors and thier pets have anything to say about it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so day one goes by fine, then day 2 i see the fawkin mutt down the road has been back after last weeks repeated getting into my garbage can, well he started to dig holes /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif then [censored] /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif then i shot him in the a$$ with a little Co2 BB gun *YELP* /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif and off he ran right, well 5 minutes later he is out there again /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif digging /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so *PEWWW* goes another BB and *YELP* the fawkin mutt goes again, but only after he pissed all over my new tree. so by now im peeved, and then today the mutt made a few holes but i didnt see him do it, but I did see that my crackheads across the street chose to drive 6 feet into the new soil to make a semi-truck turn into thier driveway /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif now dogs are just dumb but this REALLY flamed my bi-polar-ass to the core /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so what shall i do tonight to get my point across? i need ideas to say;
    "hey asswipe stay off my dirt" /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Re: our NEW dirt, the neighbors, and thier MUTTS * NEED IDEA\'S*

[ QUOTE ]
    i need ideas to say;
    "hey asswipe stay off my dirt"

[/ QUOTE ]
    You might want to add "or I'm gonna [censored] up your face"
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Take a pile of present that the dog left you and forcefully toss it onto their windshield. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    As for the dog, call the dog catcher. The owner should get fined for letting it roam about the neighborhood. Or take the dog to the pound and tell them you found a lost dog.

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Grab dog by neck and cut off the blood flow to it's head while staring right into it's eyes with the look of all creation on your face

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

go from this: [​IMG]
    to this: [​IMG]

6. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

yeah, i'd talk to the dogs owner (if u know who it is) and the neighbor....I'm not about revenge, because most people are so single minded they don't realize the error of thier ways. Make them aware. Retaliation tends to returned, and you do have to live by these people....all i gotta say about that.

7. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You should get a picture of the dog digging up your new yard, and then warn the neighbor, who owns the dog, to keep his dog out of your yard. Of course your ignorant neighbor will deny it is their dog, so then show them the picture. If the neighbor does not get the message, then capture the dog, and throw it under the wheels of your truck and back over it. Then say, "ooooops, I am sorry, but I accidentally ran over your mutt while he was digging up my yard again."

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'd just shoot it with my .22 instead of a bb gun. I'm really good with it even without the scope. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Put up a chain link fence. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Grab dog by neck and cut off the blood flow to it's head while staring right into it's eyes with the look of all creation on your face

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me of how to stop a dog from barking. You just cut off its tail....

....from behind the ears. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

you have dirt... bury them! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Ok...Rob....Here's what you do..

#1. Take some pills and calm down.
    #2. Take pics of the damage done to your yard (from both the dog and them). If there are tracks from your yard to your neighbors driveway, take pics of those too.
    #3. Fix the damage to your yard.
    #4. Put up some steel fence poles and some of that lovely bright orange Plastic fence that you see all over construction sites.
    #5. Approach your neighbors in a calm respectable manner and speak to them about the matter. All the while, you need to have a mini tape recorder in your back pocket or coat jacket to record the whole conversation. If they start going off on you, stay VERY CALM COOL & COLLECTED!! Get it all on tape.
    #6. If they go apesh*t on you, leave, head straight to the police and file a restraining order (make sure to show up for the hearing so it sticks) and a complaint about the dog. File a complaint EVERY time you see the dog out of his yard and near yours. Pretty soon the dog will be gone.
    #7. Despite what advice has been given to you about harming the dog ..DON'T! You think you have head issues now??? Wait till the federales and your oh so lovely neighbors get through with you.

I went through a similar situation and I KNOW how frustrated and downright /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif bad neighbors can make you. You NEED to get the law on your side. You MUST follow the legal channels and have the po-lice on your side. If they see that you have tried all the legal means available to you before taking the matters in your own hands, they'll be more inclined to back you up and/or cut you some slack if your bi-polar-ness gets the best of you /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh Yeah one more thing..QUIT SHOOTING THE DOG!!! It will get you into all kinds of animal cruelty sh*t if someone catches you. Trust me on this one. You don't want the hassles of what I went through for shooting a mutt in the @ss with a BB gun /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

13. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I agree, go through the proper channels to get this done. Record or document everything that happens, use the system to your advantage. These people are breaking the law and you have every right to take action, and the law will be on your side.

And don't shoot their dog again, not only is it illegal, it's chicken sh*t. It's not the dog's fault, it's the owners, and shooting a dog is like picking on a retarded kid. I have two dogs, they are always locked up, maybe they run into the front yard for 1 min., but if I caught my neighbor harming them in any way, we would have some SERIOUS issues. You are asking for a really bad confrontation by doing this.

14. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I can't say I disagree with shooting a dog for going in YOUR yard (they make shock collars for training, no? Whats the diff as long as you don't penetrate skin?) however I do agree it's the owners fault, not the dogs.

Also, in this super liberal area, not only is animal cruelty going to be an issue, you have to be REAL careful about shooting your BB gun. Each area is different I'm sure, but here in Renton, a BB/pellet gun is considered a firearm (I'd like to see that stand up in court however) and you don't want that as something that can be used against you later on.

As hard as it seems to be to talk to neighbors anymore, that really should be the first step, to calmly talk to them. Let them know what happened, THEN make a decision as to whether they just don't care, or made a mistake. I'm assuming the dog and driver issue are two different groups of people, so I'd talk to each of them. The dog deal shouldn't be that hard, have them keep him leashed up or confined for a few weeks, let your yard get going, then let him crap on it lol.

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    a BB/pellet gun is considered a firearm (I'd like to see that stand up in court however)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it does stand up in court. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Been awhile since I looked at in the dictionary, but I believe the "fire" part of firearm would, with some common sense (lacking in this state) disqualify an air powered projectile weapon from being a firearm. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

17. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

This may not be very PC, but I say "kill the mutt"...problem over. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    so what shall i do tonight to get my point across? i need ideas to say;
    "hey asswipe stay off my dirt" /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Knock on his door and say, "Hey asswipe stay off my dirt."

19. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

step 1:buy a box of milkbones.

step 2: buy a trap of some kind that will either clamp onto or completely trap the dog.

step 3: scatter traps and place milkbones inside them.

step 4: buy a really long waterhose

step 5: fill holes with water

step 6:give the dog a bath and walk off.

ok maby thats not a good idea, BUT you can set mouse traps out with a really enticeing treat inside of them (maby a rat trap). dog licks trap and tounge goes SNAP.

20. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Prestone makes this KoolAid for dogs. maybe he's really a nice dog, and you would like to have him over to play once in a while. he can be your friend. once in a while you give your friends things they like right? dogs LOVE the Prestone KoolAid. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif