Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Our Trail

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by yellowmoon, Aug 15, 2002.

1. yellowmoon

yellowmoon Registered Member

Would anybody be up to going to our trail for Laborday weekend? If we get enough people I will bring a keg for all the help I got at blazerfest...

2. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

i might be if i get my rig done. why dont you join us for the rubicon run?

jeff

3. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Umm... what's "our trail"?

Or more to the point.. Where?

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

It is not our trail yet.. We are going to go check it out to see if we want to adopt it..

5. yellowmoon

yellowmoon Registered Member

Might look a little better after a few beers, and not sure where it is, but I thought it was up by longbarn.

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Yep it comes out a few miles from longbarn.. It starts behind Dodge Ridge...

7. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

(Jack Russell Terrier's energy) lets go.......lets go.......lets go.......lets go....... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif Just not in late September I'll be hunting... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

Hey Dan,I got A book from A buddy it is called HIGH SIERRA SUV TRAILS. It has all the trails times, maps, ratings, and
    EXT... and ther is couple more trais I never been on we should check them all out.I could get ahold of Steve he is the forest Ranger and bring him along to get to know us and him better.I know he is into four wheeling cause I will be working on his rig.He has even talked of building a more better trail by the Niagara Rim which is 35 min from long barn.Just An Idea /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Heck ya getum to join us!
    One place I wana take you guys/gals is off hwy50 is a sm town called Kyburs. Off the beatin path is a campground and river. Next to that is a great amount of fire roads and a very cool trails to dive up the mountain on ! I guess every year is a pokerrun too but I forget the name of the group that does the poker run! I have only wheeled up there once. The guy that showed it to me was suppose to go to Moab but had to cancle. I love the Sierras and would like to spend then next 10yrs getting to know every inch!!
    Have a great weekend all!