Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OUTLAW DRAG TRUCK

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 89K1500Chevy, Jan 29, 2004.

1. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Yeap my buddy from work has a pic on his Toolbox of him driving his buddys F150 4x4 that runs 8's in the 1/4 mile. Its the Higgins Exhaust Truck its crazy the dude has over 60K in this truck it puts down 800hp with nitrous spray on the intercooler and gets 25 mpg. Anyways higgins buddy has a sanddrag truck thats being converted into a outlaw 10 5 drag truck. He had to get all the drivers in the outlaw class to sign a pettion to allow him to run with them on the track. The motor is a 800something bigblock putting down 2000HP and a 600HP shot of nitrous /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif Its an All Wheel drive truck called Twisted Sister. From what i was told he should be running this year i cant wait to see this truck run. Just thought id share b/c thats just too damn badass. I dont know what body the Twisted Sister truck is but the other is one badass F150 that id drive It was in the "Nopi" ATL motorspeedway show in the burnout contest also so you might have seen a pic of it blowing the slicks. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif