Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

outlaws.........{a long post}

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eds77k5, Dec 31, 2002.

1. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.giflet me preface this post with this:to all you law enforcement people, my hats off to you guys, i think you are doin a good job in adverse conditions and should be recieving combat pay, when a maniac dressed as a woman comes at ya with a claw hammer and ya put six rounds where it counts, good for you and thanks for cleanin up the garbage....now where is this leading?
    what the hell is this country comin to when ya got to prove your innocent beyond a reasonable doubt......
    it is the legislators sittin up on capital hill makin up laws until we are all outlaws and guilty no matter what.....
    now where is this all leadin to....i am pissed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifthis country is goin to hell in a hand basket, where did we go wrong?
    i am sick and tired of big brother watchin out for me, makin more laws than ya can shake a stick at, gettin paid three times what the average joe makes and wantin more, big government wantin to get bigger and doin it on the backs of the workin man /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    where is this leadin to.....the founding fathers of this great country are pobably rollin over in the grave, the constitution has been takin apart and put back together so many times that its a patch work of bull crap........
    i call bull crap on it all......
    this is the shits......my daughter was arrested for auto theft, her purse was stolen by a low life POS and then her ID was used to take a car off a lot for a test drive and never returned, they come to the house and take her in for questioning, no problem, just clear some things up, bull crap, they were arresting her and she was guilty no matter what......her bad was that she didnt report her purse stolen, she figured they wouldnt do anything anyway, so the guy at the car lot ID's her from a picture montage, 5 hispanics and one white girl, duh..and they guys been lookin at her id pic while his car is gone......so yeah, you did it, wheres the car and go directly to jail... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    bull crap..she was at home all day....do the cops have enough common sense to check it out..no she was ID'ed and thats it, done deal, they recover the car later while she is in jail, do they fingerprint it? no, they call the car lot guy and have him come get his car, do they check her alibi, no, she's it and thats that.....bull crap..she gets to spend a day in jail and i am out 125 bucks for bail, non-refundable, how much does justice cost?, 4000 bucks for a lawyer, she will have to get a public defender, with a large and i mean large case load and hope for the best.....bull crap /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    hey if there are any nut cases lurkin around here with an ak47, dont go to mcdonalds and shoot the kids go up to capital hill where it would do some good, what was that movie/ "i'm mad as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore", i call bull crap on it all, i obey the laws as best i can and try to stay away from any wrong doin but [censored] wheres the justice we are supposed to have.... i am pissed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    i already live in a pressure cooker, my job is stressful, my wife is sick and that is stressful, i dont need any more stress thankyou very much........a little common sense goes a long way, its not something ya learn in school, either ya got it or ya dont.....bull crap /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

thats it, end of rant, now i'm off to court...money grubbin bastiges /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

i dont post much, but i had to get this off my chest..thanks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Sorry to hear it Ed. Bunch of stupid fawkers...

Rene

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Damn, that gets me riled up. I hope you get to sue those mthertruckers for lost time and expense, and demand to get the car fingerprinted before the brainwashed car owner cleans it. I hate that crap. That is frigged up.

5. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Sorry to hear about the madness!! Hang in there!

Don't let the fawkers push you over the edge. I know it's hard but try to maintain...

It trust that it'll get better for you. Just hang in there.

6. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

went to court today for the araignment and get the public defender and they are already back peddling, now the charge is 2nd degree theft, they make it sound like she took a car from a private owner and not a car lot, the idiot let the person take a car with just a ID card, not a drivers license, his ass will be in a sling for sure, i still respect the police just not the one who handled this case, i have a cousin that is a retired captain from the sheriff office in the san jose area i think it was, anyway they lived in the milpitas/campbell area, now plays golf in napa, i am still pissed.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

im perty shure its prociedure to have a crime scene (ie the car) finger printed. But i dont know how much you can do if your doughter didnt report her purse stolen. My bro had his checkbook stolen 4years back and he just about got a rested last week becouse there was $125 bill that wasnt payed and he couldnt prove anything becouse he didnt report the checks stolen. The legal system is often time too complex for its own good. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif