Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

output shaft on th350 different for 208 than 203?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Jun 27, 2001.

i've heard that it is different but want to know if anyone knows for sure. if different, how hard is it to swap out put shaft?

<font color=blue>Striving for K5 world dominance</font color=blue>

1. Wheels

Wheels 1/2 ton status

The stick out length for a th350 to mate up to a 203/205 is .875" as measured from flange to end of shaft. The 700 that mates to a 208 is right around 3.5". Don't know if they make an output shaft for the 350 to hook up to a 208. Check with Advanced Adaptors, they may have one or know if it is possible.

2. DaveDave

DaveDave 1/2 ton status

advance adapter make a kit for the t350- np 208, it work with your stock adapter and the price is 204,90$.
    part # 50-7100.

3. Wheels

Wheels 1/2 ton status

I'll put that in the memory bank. Thanks.

4. the 208 i have came off a th350. i have the trannie (which is dead) and the adaptor. i'm just curiouse about the output shaft. came out of an 81 stepside.

5. anyone, anyone..... Beuler. help me out. my 203 is progessivly getting worse. has a lovely false neutral between low and low lock. once in this false neutral its a pain to get out- have to put it in drive, grind some gears, etc.. so i have this 208 that came off a th350 just taking up space in my garage.