Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

over 30 folks..... what is or was your dads favorite TV shows?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Apr 20, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I think you can tell alot about a man based on what his DAD sat and indilgded in while scrathing his netherlands /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif just curious what will pop up in this post /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    my Dads fav;s were-
    -star trek ( for the blonde with the huge ..errr... KC's /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    -matlock (yuk) to learn better how to spy on his wild teenager /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    -the muppets....... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    and of course
    -married with children- for Kelly, duh /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

M*A*S*H*

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

M*A*S*H*

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

My dad watched all the cool shows of the 60's - 90's. I did too. Some of the best were Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Mash, Newhart, Bj and the Bear, I love Lucy, The Honeymooners, I could go on forever. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    My dad watched all the cool shows of the 60's - 90's. I did too. Some of the best were Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Mash, Newhart, Bj and the Bear, I love Lucy, The Honeymooners, I could go on forever. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    about the same here cant forget the 3 stooges though /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

All I remember when I was a kid the old man would watch the news now and then, but His favorit was to make sure every sunday night at 7 pm that the Lawrence Welk show was on the TV just to torment Me and My Siblings to no end /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

By over 30, what age of the father are you implying? I'm only 20, but my father is pushing 60, so he's probably right in line with you old farts' fathers /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. He's never watched a lot of prime-time TV, since he's worked 3rd shift since he was in his twenties, but his favorite daytime TV show was always the Braves games. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

yea my dad turns 60 in June but Im only 22. All I remeber him watching is Headline News, NASCAR, and fishing shows.

NIck

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

The Andy Griffith Show, The Honeymooners, Bonanza, Dallas, usually worthless crap if I'm there.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Maverick
    Gunsmoke
    Bonanza - The whole family would watch that. I remember that once a year they would showcase all the new Chevys at the end. The last car shown was the Corvette.

And The Roadrunner and Whiley Coyote on saturday mornings. He would laugh his brains out watching those cartoons.

11. lukebaby1

lukebaby1 1/2 ton status

Yep, Andy Griffith, Lawrence Welk. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    M*A*S*H*

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif that too!

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

M*A*S*H, Any war movies, and he also liked Burt Renolds movies like Smokey and the Bandit, and the one Burt drove a race car in.

14. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

M*A*S*H /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Although I'm not quite over 30 yet. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

15. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Carol Burnett, Bob Newhart and The Andy Griffith Show. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Thinking back.....I think I remember dear old dad watching alot of the Carol Burnett Show and Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In and NBC News everynight. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

17. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Crap, the stuff you guys are saying your Dad watched, I watched........ I don't think Dad had a TV until much later...

18. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    Bob Newhart and /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]ya stephanie was hot :humpinicon: /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

19. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

the waltons, hee haw, boxing

20. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

My dad used to yell at us for watching tv. If not for my mom, he never woulda bought one.

Now, he works all day with the state police, comes home, turns on the TV and just about conks out... He'll watch any PG movie he can get his hands on, he's a total couch potato, loves his VCR (took us years to get him on DVD's). I go over there some nights and start a conversation with him that gets answered with "snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre"...