Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Overview of Wizard Schools

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by wizfab, Dec 18, 2006.

1. wizfab

wizfab Registered Member

About Our School

Locations: Riverside, CA and Las Vegas, NV.

Wizard Schools of Fabrication is the world's first hands-on avocational fabrication school. We believe the best way to learn is by doing it.

In our schools, the students learn all aspects of fabricating and welding an off-road play chassis (sandrail, rock crawler, or prerunner), or SCORE legal Trophy Truck or buggy.

At Wizard Schools we will teach you how to build your own off-road recreational vehicle for less.

Who Should Attend?
    The person who wants to learn all the basic knowledge and experience so that he/she can build their own dream off-road recreational vehicle of their choice.

Safety Classes
    In our schools, we take safety very seriously. We teach you about the shop safety; safety for yourself and for the people working around you.

Students will attend safety classes every night to better your knowledge on the serious subject.

Understanding is the best way to build a safe vehicle. We will also teach you vehicle safety in design.

Our vehicles are built with passenger safety in mind.

Do I need any experience?
    No experience necessary, we start with the basics and teach you everything.

What You Will Learn
    We will teach you to weld on the latest Miller welding machines. We will teach you MIG and TIG welding.

In regular classes you will be assigned into teams of five or six with a jig table for your team. On the jig table you will design and build a long
    travel sand car, rock crawler, prerunner, chopper or off-road car. Your team will decide what type of chassis they want to build.

Build Your Own students work by themselves or with a friend if the friend signs up too (reduced charge for second person). Build Your Own students also get to keep the chassis with suspension arms that they build.

Our students will learn the techniques to fit tube, bend and weld, giving you the confidence to build your own off-road recreational vehicle.

What Do I need To Bring To School?
    Steel toe safety shoes and the desire to learn. We will give all of your safety gear (welding jacket, auto-change welding hood, MIG and TIG gloves, face shield, safety glasses, cutting glasses, and hearing protection), yours to keep.

How Long Is The Course?
    The course is six months long for offroad chassis or chopper, one year for SCORE Trophy Truck class.

Two nights a week, four hours per class, with extra practice days available to improve your welding skills.

We can custom tailer a schedule for the Build Your Own program, including days and weekends.

The Cost
    The cost is $6,500 (for sandrail, rock crawler, prerunner or chopper course) for the entire six
    month course, $13,000 for SCORE Trophy Truck for one year; the use of our machines, our knowledge, and experience.

Build Your Own programs range from $10,000 to $25,000, but that cost includes all materials and shop time and you get to keep your chassis and suspension arms.

We have bank loans and in-house financing available. Sorry, but we cannot accept GI Bills.

When Does The Next Class Start?
    Classes are booking at all times.

About Our Sponsors
    Wizard Schools of Fabrication has a great sponsor program. Our sponsors offer our students
    discount prices on all products while enrolled in the school, and after you graduate. These great
    sponsors are the leading manufacturers in the industry.

Disclaimer:

Wizard Schools is not accredited vocational school. The instruction that you receive is not to prepare you for employment in any field. Instruction that is offered only as how-to-type training to individuals, so that you can learn to build your own off-road recreational vehicle.

To schedule a tour or for any questions please contact Doug Dixon at (602) 540-7044.

http://www.wizardfabrications.com

2. wizfab

wizfab Registered Member

Interested in signing up with Wizard Schools of Fabrication? Great! We’re going to have someone available to answer the phone all throughout the holidays. So give us a call if you have questions, would like to schedule a school tour, or have already decided that you are ready to sign up. And don’t forget about the $500 holiday discount if you sign up before New Years. We’ve now added ten more spots at this discounted rate but they won’t last long so give us a call today! 602-540-7044 or visit http://www.wizardfabrications.com

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I am so ready to sign up. I wish you guys could take the GI bill, but I understand why you can't. I need to talk to the wife and see if she is cool with me financing the school......

4. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

:confused: :angry1: I never did get the calandar I won on that site:(

5. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Me either. You notice they don't have give-aways anymore ?

Wonder why.:rolleyes: