Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Owned on E-Bay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I guess this guy really irked his wife off..But she got even As seen on Fox news :frown1:

Fox Article
    In February, as previously reported in Out There, the obnoxious British shock jock was suspended "indefinitely" from his radio DJ job for the on-air trashing of his boss' house.

Last Thursday night, he was doing his usual 10 p.m.-to-1 a.m. shift at Birmingham-based Kerrang! 105.2 FM — here's his bio page — when he told pin-up girl Jodie Marsh (search) on air that he'd be willing to leave his wife and two kids for her.

Unfortunately, his long-suffering wife was listening — and quickly put up his Lotus Esprit Turbo sports car for sale on eBay.

"I need to get rid of this car immediately — ideally in the next 2-3 hours before my cheating [jerk] husband gets home to find it gone and all his belongings in the street," Hayley Shaw wrote on the eBay description page, which as of Wednesday afternoon was still up.

"I am the registered owner and I have the log book. Please only buy if you can pick up tonight," she added.

The auction lasted exactly five minutes and three seconds. The car, estimated to be worth $45,000, sold for 50 pence (90 cents) and was soon driven away by a buyer who wishes to remain anonymous.

"I am sick of him disrespecting this family for the sake of his act," Hayley Shaw told a Birmingham newspaper. "The car is his pride and joy, but the idiot put my name on the log book [registration], so I just sold it. I didn't care about the money. I just wanted to get him back."

Last July, according to The Independent of London, Shaw upset his then-pregnant wife by saying on-air that he fantasized about sex with her sister. When she tearfully called to complain, he put her on air as well.

A month later, he nearly choked to death when a sausage he was simulating a sex act on broke in half.

A Kerrang! 105.2 spokesman said Tuesday that Shaw had taken a few days off to try to patch things up with his wife, who told newspapers "there is no hope for a reconciliation."

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

4. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a Stern wannabe :mad:

5. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Holy Crap thats gotta be the luckiest Ebay buyer ever........... good lord, I'd say the buyer didn't think it was real untill he set in the car..... :D

6. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Ya reap what ya sow!

7. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Why am I never around when things like that happen. A new Lotus fo $1??? Anyone want to lay odds on the "reconciliation".

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That new owner must be stoked...

I knew a woman at my old job several years go who did that to her husbands mustang as they were getting divorced. It had to be towed out I think, but it was a 60's era in perfect cosmetic condition. I think she advertised it for $50... I told her to hang on to my number in case she ever remarries and her husband puts any of his stuff in her name...:)

9. google

google 1/2 ton status

Recconciliation???? She's lucky to still be alive I say.

10. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

he got what was comeing to him. Asshole..........

11. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

90 cents, HAHAHAHA. Paybacks a bitch.

12. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

dont mess with hateful women!

Lesson learned !!

"Confucious say: Never put wifes name on car title!--U B solly!

.... :doah: :rotfl: :rotfl:

13. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

:D That is exactly why my wife's name isn't on the title to my blazer! :D I don't care about the cars or the house. If we ever were to split, she can have 'em. I gotta have my blazer though. It's mine....all mine I tell ya!

14. oregonian52

oregonian52 Registered Member

15. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

This was posted on another board

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you have an up-to-date virus scanner, do not run a search on Jodie Marsh and then go to the web site containing her photos.

You will get screwed by the web site and it will be wearing a Trojan!

Since I didn't have a clue who Jodie Marsh was, I idly ran a search and went to a web site claiming to have the sexiest photos ever of Jodie Marsh.

As I sat there in front of my computer thinking that this really was a generously endowed gal but I would turn "thumbs-down" on her because I didn't see a single photo of her engaged in fishing, my virus scanner began to scream at me.

It said it had detected, cleaned and killed a trojan. Grabbed it by the throat and slammed it against the walls and then stomped on it until the trojan was dead. Thank you, virus scanner! (What a horrible thought, getting your trojan stomped on while wearing it)

It appears the web site had sent me a cookie infected with the trojan named "Exploit-MhtRedir.gen"

Of course, this meant I then had to scan every file on my computer which takes a while.

I'm happy to say that I am clean. Didn't catch anything in the attempted rape with a trojan.
    -----
    KC5FAS
    Jim Mills

16. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status