Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

owner manuals and my first offroad adventure

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dragonspike, Feb 12, 2006.

1. dragonspike

dragonspike Newbie

Dec 4, 2005
    i know the k series is awesomely popular, which is why i bought one. but can anyone tell me where the hells do i find a owner's manual? the guy i bought mine from couldn't find it. i've looked all over the internet, and some sites that SWORE they had everyone manual ever made, didn't have one, lol :mad:

i've joined the world of welding, i took out my back seat and welded the holes over where the seat bolted it. i love welding, i love it good

i finally took my jimmy off roadin for the first time, and i was gonna take pics, but we had to get ready for this snow. all i did was slide back a bit and dent bend the end of my rear fender. not too bad, i was proud :D

thanks again for the CK5 site y'all :bow:

oh yeh, what's the best after market parts catalog for the k's?
  2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Mar 5, 2001
    You need to go here:

It's pretty much THE place to find original documents and links to other sites that sell brochures, etc.

Run by CK5's own "dremu".... :thumb:
  3. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Feb 27, 2000
    I love it when I don't have to pimp my own stuff -- thanks Greg! :)

As for owner's manuals, they're pretty dang boring, but are available from Helm, Inc, as linked from my site above. They aren't cheap, so look on Ebay. It can be a little weird FINDING what you want, especially from Helm, depending on the year of your truck, so worst case shoot me an email (again, from the link above) and I can help out.

-- A