Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

owner manuals and my first offroad adventure

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dragonspike, Feb 12, 2006.

1. dragonspike

dragonspike Newbie

i know the k series is awesomely popular, which is why i bought one. but can anyone tell me where the hells do i find a owner's manual? the guy i bought mine from couldn't find it. i've looked all over the internet, and some sites that SWORE they had everyone manual ever made, didn't have one, lol :mad:

i've joined the world of welding, i took out my back seat and welded the holes over where the seat bolted it. i love welding, i love it good

i finally took my jimmy off roadin for the first time, and i was gonna take pics, but we had to get ready for this snow. all i did was slide back a bit and dent bend the end of my rear fender. not too bad, i was proud :D

thanks again for the CK5 site y'all :bow:

oh yeh, what's the best after market parts catalog for the k's?

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

You need to go here:

http://brochures.slosh.com/mainpage.html

It's pretty much THE place to find original documents and links to other sites that sell brochures, etc.

Run by CK5's own "dremu".... :thumb:

3. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

I love it when I don't have to pimp my own stuff -- thanks Greg! :)

As for owner's manuals, they're pretty dang boring, but are available from Helm, Inc, as linked from my site above. They aren't cheap, so look on Ebay. It can be a little weird FINDING what you want, especially from Helm, depending on the year of your truck, so worst case shoot me an email (again, from the link above) and I can help out.

-- A