Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

oxygen sensor and cutout prob

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by k20, Jan 22, 2003.

1. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

NOTHING GOES RIGHT! I got my truck back today after having a new ring put in it as a patch till the summer and a new engine hopefully. As i was bringin it home the check engine light came on . Well the pc is throwing a code 13 which is o2 sensor. I checked the connection to it and decided to go around the block to see if the light came on again, get halfway around (down in the hood /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) and it cuts off. Finally get it restarted (i know i have a heat sink prob, but it acts like its flooded almost) so i get almost home, and it cuts out again. I finally get it home. So im wondering could the o2 sensor cause the truck to just cutout? Like if its telling the pc to flood the engine? Sorry for the novel to ask a simple question but im puzzled and /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifpissed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif at the same time

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

ttt