Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ozark Empire Fairgrounds... How do I get there?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by Kyle89K5, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

My wife and I are thinking of driving up to Springfield on Saturday to go to a Log Home show. Does anyone know how to get to this place?

Has anyone been there to give me a pointer or two?

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Kyle,

I've been there numerous times. So, does this mean you will be going to the Springfield Jamboree in May as well?

Take I44 East to Missouri. When you are entering Springfield, MO you will start looking for exit numbers. The exit you need is Exit 77 which is Hwy 13 or Kansas Expressway. Turn left on the overpass and head North on 13 about a half of a mile. Turn right onto the north outer road (runs parallel to I44 on the north side). Turn into any entry to the Fairgrounds.

Talk to you later,

Neil

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Thank you VERY much. I'm printing this off now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

What dates are the Jambo on? Sure I'll make the drive. May make a weekend out of it and spend some time at the Bass Pro Shop while I'm there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Will Steve have a booth set up?

KP

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I think Steve will have a booth. Layne, Steve and I are planning to be there. I may have to cancel or work something out because we leave for San Antonio that following week. Pam has training and I need a short vacation! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Does he need someone else at the booth? I can work something out and spend a day N/P. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I've even got a COOOOOOOL MO offroad shirt. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What are the dates on it?