Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ozzfest Tickets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, May 9, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Ticketmaster doesn't seem to have them listed. If I go through Ozzfest's site it says $61 a ticket. I really want to go but thats a lot of money. I seem to remember paying no more than liek $40 last year. I got three tickets and didn't spend any $180 on them.

Yeah I just checked, for the place I usually go the Lawn tickets(through Ticketmaster.com) are $30 a piece. So wtf is with only offering the $61 seat tickets on Ozzfest.com? Sold out already??

This is for Burgettstown PA. If thats the case I guess I'll go home for that weekend and go to the Camden show. DAMNIT nvm, the Camden show is a Tuesday, no way I can go home(school). Grrr

2. 1979jimmy350

1979jimmy350 1/2 ton status

i belive that the ticketmaster tickets don't come on sale for a while still i know last year that the tickets through ozzfest.com were more expensive even while ticket master still had some for sale

3. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

they should be going on sale soon. The tickets from Ozzfest.com are in limited sections. I ussally wait till about 1 week before the show And ALWAYS get's killer tickets. I always get seats cause after moshing and drinking all day I just want to chill and watch the bands from nice comfy seats instead of 10 miles away.

4. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

Most tickets are on sale now.

My date is going on sale this saturday. I just found out that SLIPKNOT got added to my OZZFEST date there only playing that show. They will be on the main stage, between MUDVAYNE and IRON MAIDEN.

5. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Got my 2 tickets for the Houston show.:saweet::saweet::saweet::saweet: