Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ozzfest ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by riz, Jun 6, 2002.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Anybody going this year ? It may be a fun time since it's on my b-day this year ! I might just have to make the short trip to the Floatrite Park again !

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'll be there (Denver) . One of my best friends is the drummer for Slipknot, so I'll have a back stage pass. I worked last year as a roady for Slipknot. I'm not doing it this year becouse It's just to hard setting up, and tearing down that fast. I'm way out of shape for that kind of work.

3. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

Going to Washington to see it.

4. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Id like to go to see it here in phoenix but need to raise the $$ for tickets cuz its expensive.But i would like to see ozzy before he dies.

5. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ya, I`ll be going, my buds from MUSHROOMHEAD will be there, so I`ll be going. I didn`t know Slpnot would be there, this should be interesting since MUSHROOMHEAD says Slipnot stold there ACT!!!! MUSHROOMHEAD has been around for about 12 Years, so the ACT Slipnot STOLD was getting a little OLD, so they changed it!!!! They put on a great show !!!!

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

He isn't? Well he looks like it!

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I gotta say Mushroomhead was pretty good live. When you guy's do go to Ozzfest check out Ill Nino. They are intense! I'm gonna skip Ozzfest yet agian. I've decided that the small club shows are alot better,so I just wait for bands to come around the Bay Area.

8. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Been there twice, and went to new years evil a couple years ago with Black Sabath. Ozzy is awsome in concert, but I am going to skip because its too hot when comes into town. It sucks being in the heat all day.

9. MT ZION

MT ZION Registered Member

I'll be in at the show at the Block Buster Pavillion in Southern California Aug 31. I also am dredding the heat but I have to see DOWN live, I missed them at the House of Blues in Hollywood last month. I should be able to handle the heat for one day I hope, Rock On OZZY!!!