Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pac LOST Bucs WON!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Nov 17, 2002.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

So today the packers lost to the vikings and the bus won over carolina, so both teams are 8-2!!!!! Next week is the Battle of the bays! So all you pac fans out there better tune in to watch your team go down! Pac sucks go Bucs! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Who cares? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

dude?!? chill out a bit. if you have been here in the non 4x4 section much lately, you would find that a lot of the people here are big Packers fans and i'm a big Tampa Bay Bucs fan, and we always mess with each other, so please.... back off, it's all good fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Like Wes said, who cares? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah like Wes said........Who cares they both suck. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. thatK30guy

LOL! I'm ROTFLMAO about this! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Seriously, I could care less for either of those teams. I don't even have a fave team. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lately I havent been here too much because I've been sick. Just starting to get over it now. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

well wes, it looks like you're right an no one does care but me
    [​IMG]

8. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Dude, don't worry, I care. Just not in the same way as you. GO PACKERS!! I can't wait til Favre and the Pack shows the Bucs how a true Superbowl-bound team plays. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

the packers will be adding another victory to the w column this week.bucs have no shot /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

i have some real nice stuff to say about the pack this week since they lost, but so did the niners. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so ill be quiet till next week. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifyou don't know anything do you?!? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif there no chance that the bucs can fall to green bay it's inconceiveable! Sapp's gonna break Brett Favre in two. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

That is if that fat turd can catch him /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Oh, wait, I shouldn't say that...we've got Gilbert Brown. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

go FALCONS. tampa needs to loose so my team can be in first place. go packers, at least this week. we hold the tie breaker against new orleans, so we need to keep on truckin. go FALCONS /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

14. thatK30guy

Go Chiefs! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

new orleans beat both tampa and green bay, buy The pac just lost to the vikings, but the bucs beat the vikings a few weeks ago, so we'll see who wins! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Just a few more, New Orleans lost to Atlanta and Detroit, both teams that Green Bay beat this year.
    That logic is fun but never means anything, I don't think there is such a thing as a bad team for 16 weeks or a good team for 16 weeks, just ask GB yesterday or the Chargers a few weeks ago. I think playing a a team with a loosing record scares me more than a good team.

With that being said, GO PACK!
    [​IMG]

17. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

You better hope "noangel" doesn't see this blasphamus talk against GB. She'll rip your little head off!

<font color="green">GO PACKERS</font color> /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

18. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[​IMG] Just when everyone wrote off the Rams looks like we might make the playoffs. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

ATL shold have two less losses than it did. stupid things screwed us out of wins at chicago and green bay. with vick the falcons can do anything.

20. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

noangel? the only thing i can say about her is that she is a hopeless dreamer who frequently, namely every sunday, looses touch with reality for about 3 hours. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif we have a little bet goin on green bay / san fran game. lets see how long it takes her to reply.
    [​IMG]