Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pacific Northwest Full-Size 4x4 club Meeting at Bullwinkles Aug 23

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BlueKnight, Aug 16, 2003.

1. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

Well summer is winding down and school will be starting soon so our next meeting will be at Bullwinkles in Wilsonville starting around 10am and lasting most of the day. for those not familiar with it it has everything goto http://www.fun-center.com for more details. Ther group coordinator will be getting back with me on discount rates. Below is a sample of costs from their menu. Afterwards we can head to my house which is 2 miles away and have food n drink and relax. Bring everyone. this should be fun and its just about the last really cool day of summer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BlueKnight

Just got off the phone with Bullwinkles and if we have 10 or more going we can get a special 10am-1pm bracelet that gives us unlimited minature golf,bumper boats, and batting cages for 3 hours and if you pay 5.00 more you can have unlimited go carts. Cool deal actually. Should be fun.

3. BlueKnight

We had a small turnout at bullwinkles I didn't expect much really kind of influx for fishing and hunting and school. Also many people are saving there money for next weekend. We didnt make our goal of 10 groups but we still got the discount. Many didnt drive their trucks due to gas being so high so it was hard to tell who was there or not. A couple linked up with us a bit later. We were paged by management some were trying to find us. I finished with a 14 under par on the mini course. My putting game was seriously on. We then hit the batting cages. Wholly SH^& 150 pitches is alot. We just took turns at it. We played for about two hours the kids played lazer tag, bumper boats(they have water cannons), and the arcade some parents climebd the wall to. It was getting warm so some of us headed to my house and just sat in the back yard and hung out. WE talked about a trail ride but noone was sure anything was open still due to fire danger. Many ant me to go out and thrash the 12bolt and 10 bolt before I put the RW's in. But the thing is I have them up for sale. So im debating on not killing them. WE didnt take photos due to the crowds there. And well the parking lot wasnt full of trucks so there wasnt a need for photos. It was laxed although we did discuss the overage in bandwidth our site is having due to the movies so best thing dont watch them ther do a save as and download them.