Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pacific Northwest Full-Size 4x4s open enrollment now

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BlueKnight, Dec 13, 2003.

1. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

I just wanted to let everyone know we have open enrollment for our truck club going on now. If you are not familiar with us we are the "Pacific Northwest Full-Size 4x4s" http://pnwfs4x4s.com . A couple years old now we have a little over 60 members. We try to meet once a month and wheel once a month. We are a club not a group so to speak but quite laid back about it. We welcome anyone to wheel with us or goto our gatherings, truck repair days, BBQ's and this next year possible live concert. WE have a tread lightly philosophy also.Im letting people know there is also a club that is set up for FULL-SIZE vehicles. Width and Heighth is taken into place on trail choices. If you are interested just goto the site and sign up in the forums. Its free and our forums is a nice place to meet people and talk about your build and troubleshooting. Be sure to goto the new member area and introduce yourself. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Ok I am a little bit of a baby with my blazer but I have put 15 years into it and well just do not want to mess up my investment. When my rockwells are under it it will be a different story.

President of PNWFS4X4's
    http://pnwfs4x4s.com
    Forums http://pnwfs4x4s.com/6/ubb.x
    "Size Really Does Matter"

BlueKnights Site:
    http://blueknight.freeservers.com

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Yea hows that rockwell project coming? you got them under the truck yet? what tires are you gonna bolt to those things? When are you guys goin up wheelin again.. havent seen any posts on here about future trips.

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

*urrrrrrrrrrrp* /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. BlueKnight

I have one rockwell axle already not under it yet. Still working on spring perches and such. Looking for a front steer axle right now. Have a 14ff im my shop im selling. Its has 4.10's I think and is open. Well January 18th is our meeting Im hoping we will go wheeling the week after it.

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

look forward to seeing the writeup /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. BlueKnight

Actually I have started and posted on our forums and the webpage for my Blazer.

8. BlueKnight

Added 8 new members today. We also had a fun time dropping off toys for the KGW toy drive. BTW fixed the links to in the message.

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    a little over 60 members

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[Cheech voice - from 'Up in Smoke'] hey man, that's false advertising! [/Cheech voice]

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Daves' not here man!!!

Bout time you got here.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifThanks Frank..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Daves' not here man!!!

Bout time you got here.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifThanks Frank..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Flying all day from cold ass Columbus through colder ass Chicago made my attitude go in the clapper.........then reading this drivel first cracked me up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif till I realized we have to look out for our impressionable young minds............. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

How's the new house coming bud? I know you're moved in and all but as always there's sooooooooo much work to do.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. BlueKnight

Actually we have 67 Web members and about 20 or so who do not use the forums or internet very regularly. We add about 4 new members a day lately. check it yourself

13. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Actually we have 67 Web members and about 20 or so who do not use the forums or internet very regularly. We add about 4 new members a day lately. check it yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

No comment. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

No comment needed.

Good luck with your club.

And Happy Holidays!

14. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    67 web members

[/ QUOTE ]

you know Frank, in my time I have followed alot of links to alot of sites, and since most of the time I have to make a profile and such, and was usually excited to just post a pic of my trash, and thus being said, I am a TRUE ACTIVE member of 2,986 offroad clubs /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, though ive only visited maybe 3 of them sites more than once /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hell i even have a PNWFS4X4 member card, and it dosent even make a decent ice scraper /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[hijack]house is great, just starting to get settles in, you'll have to come check it out.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif [/hijack]As for the the other poor fellas, I was considering sending PMs, but they should have it figured out in about the first 5 seconds, sort of like my dog and the electric fence I just put up, they'll never touch it again... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Fumes.. Fumes... Fumes... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Your always around when i need a laugh... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

17. BlueKnight

Just an update. We are over 90 members now registered. 2000 page views a day and close to 200 guests a day.

18. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Wow, that is amazing..........

Do you really have custom 5" exhaust on the Blue Knight?

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ON YOUR "MEMBERS" LINK, REMOVE MY PIC AND INFO...Dude, I no longer want my pic or info in your "members" area or any other area of your site, remove it, this is the third time I have asked you, there are others also that have requested to be removed and somehow you convince yourself that they want to be part of your insanity...Remove my pic and info... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Just an update. We are over 90 members now registered.

[/ QUOTE ] Only because you refuse to let people un-register.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif