Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pages available?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uberbeans, Aug 25, 2006.

1. uberbeans

uberbeans 1/2 ton status

How many pages are available for viewing and how far back does it go? I want to be able to search the forums for useful stuff but the page count only goes up to 6. Is there a way to change this?

2. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Don't know if you can change the way it displays but if you go back to six, it will then show the following six, or you can just click that drop down tab next to the page #'s and enter a page. They go waaaaayyyyyy back.

Also, if you are looking for something specific the advanced search works pretty well.

EDIT: looks like that has changed a little, can't get mine to go any farther back than the 4 pages??:(

Sorry for the bad info. I did back to 2002 using advanced search though.

3. uberbeans

uberbeans 1/2 ton status

Mine doesn't do that. It only goes back to 4 on the Lounge and 6 on the garage, and it won't let me go farther back on a search. Is it a setting of some sort?

4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I did a search for "blazer" in the lounge, and it went back 20 pages, to when we did the program switch in 05.