Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pagin Confedneck

Discussion in 'The Tool Shed' started by Drey, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Have you had a pair of those new Cuff-Less Snap-On Gloves on your truck yet? Ive been hounding the local guy for a couple weeks now. Just wondering if their as nice as they are supposed to be. Only takes me about a month or two to wear out a pair of Mechanix gloves. Ive was wondering if these would hold up any better

2. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

hate to tell ya, but they're nominally if at all any better than mechanix wear gloves... they actually made all our gloves up until now..
    the new gloves are really nice, i always get agitated when the seams inside the fingers are too big, they bother me, these dont do that... you'll like them, but the fact they'll last any longer is nominal at best...

3. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Ok thanks man. I always seem to wear a hole into the finger tip or something long and that is usually the downfall of the glove becuase I keep catching the hole on stuff and making it bigger. I may end up going back to leather gloves.