Paging Jiminycricket

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by mrk5, Jun 15, 2005.

1. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Apr 20, 2004
    So what are you up to? I noticed some seller feedback about you. What are buying? Just exactly what is going on with that longbed of yours? Are you going to have that beast ready for a trail run in July?
  2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Nov 29, 2004
    Hell, I'm too tired to work on the truck. I hardly have time to harass people here.

Just got finished shipping the last air freight to CA today and I never want to see another big sale again, Blah. Basically while I've been busy I bought some odds and ends for when I have time.

1. ORD Brace and frame repair set
    2. Q-jet for rebuild by jet performance
    3. Got a free welding helmet and gloves from another CK5'r to go with stick welder
    4. Picked up a game cube for my Grandson
    5. Finally replaced my windshield and had a big brewhaha over that (see thread)

That's really about it, I just haven't had time to be a mad scientist lately. For the past 2 months I been getting up between 6am - 7am and go to bed at 1am. Not much time for mischief. Also been taking care of a friends horses while they are overseas for a month. All work and no play. As of today we have 2 more moderate size sales lined up, going to be a busy summer.

I'll just dream of upgrades until things slow down. Besides the garage is stuffed with junk and I can't reach my tools. :D