Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Paging Mr. Willys Mr. Willys bring your Willys to the front desk please.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ChevyHuny, Apr 10, 2003.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I have been waiting to hear about those links. I have tried to catch you online recently but nowhere to be found. Do you honestly expect my truck to be patient? [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Get out of your Willys and get online! I can't remember where I put your phone number either /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Paging Mr. In-HOT-WATER, MR. IN-HOT-WATER PLEASE COME FORWARD

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    good luck, I am waiting on brackets from him /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif tell ya what, you come help get my new ZZ4 in and I'll get YOUR parts /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

who me ????? LOL We don't stock the links, they are $50 to order take 2 hours to get them from a local warehouse. I'll even mod them for ya (add the 4") /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I double checked and the cam bolts(for the alignment) have to be ordered too, same warehouse $20
    -Jeremy

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: TO MR. CAN\'T REPLY BACK ON MSN

Rob- you and I were talking on msn last night and you never replied back to any of what I had said. I had a set for ya, but I sold them for $$ so I could buy stuff to make more of them. got to spend money to make money,LOL
    I'm in Cali for the weekend, and I'll be able to talk to the guy who is gonna burn them for me anyhow, so I'll have great news to tell on Monday.

-Jeremy

5. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    I had a set for ya, but I sold them for $$

[/ QUOTE ] lol, i dont care im just funnin with ya /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ill get them when you send them, maybe someday, im in no hurry to do the swap soon, enough irons in the fire /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    enough irons in the fire

[/ QUOTE ]
    I thought all fires came complete with atleast a dozen or so pre installed irons?????My does,LMAO!!!

I'm hoping once he sees the bracket he'll laugh and say I'll burn ya out a bunch for nothing,LOL

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Right on /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[​IMG] for checking. [​IMG]

8. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    I have tried to catch you online recently but nowhere to be found.

[/ QUOTE ]
    ok, since this is the OFFICIAL WHERES JEREMY post, i must ask, where the he!! is he? i been needing to ask him a few questions but i think he blocked me on his msn er somethin? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I don't (more like can't) use MSN, it keeps showing up an error page and I end up haveing to restart so I hang out on yahoo. Feel free to ask all you want or PM me. You can even email me.

-Jeremy

10. uglychevyZZ4

message me, i dunno yer name there, Im uglychevy_383 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

It said the message was not sent and that I should recheck the name... I'm no1hir (thats a one) message me then I can add you to mine.

-Jeremy

12. uglychevyZZ4

I DIDNT STAY ON THt long, but its UGLYCHEVY_383 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif with the underscore..

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

just sent a message, seeing if it works.

-Jeremy