Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Paging Shane74............

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BurbinOR, Jun 29, 2005.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

.............are you back home yet? Hope everything went well. :cool1:

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Hey :D Frank :wink1: Yeah, they finally cut me loose. I went in with a busted open carrier and they sent me away with a new 4 link and solid spool :smirk:

Everything went fine. They had to hook me up to the blood cleaning machine, but no worries. I didn't lose enough where you can tell it affected my brain any. I'm still :screwy:

I'm down for the next week, then it'll be 1/2 days and telecommuting for awhile. I'm out of wheeling for the next year at a minimum. :( I want this thing to heal right, so I am going have to suffer. :dunno:

The part that really is going to be irritating is that I cannot drive for the next 6 weeks. It wouldn't be so bad, but Candace and the kids leave on Thurs. for Disneyland. They'll be gone 12 days. We paid a year ago for them to go, so I'm not letting them miss it over my poor scheduling :doah:

I still need to make arrangements to get your scanner back to you. I'm not gonna forget about it! :wink1:

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Glad to hear everything still works bro.............

About the scanner, do NOT worry about it - just let me know when you're able to eat lunch again and we'll hook up.