Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Paint/Body in Lubbock?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by blk87K5, Nov 18, 2003.

1. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I need a wrinkle taken out of my TJ rocker and some fenders painted for a customer's rig, where should I go in Lubbock? Not looking for show quality on either, i.e., the cheaper the better. Don't even need the body work painted on my TJ, just worked out with a hammer and dolly. If anyone here local, or within a few hours could do it in a day, I would pay good...

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Just run out to the shops on 118th and indianna...there's quite a few fellows out there that run paint and body shops...might go in the afternoon for best results catching somebody. Now this was 3 years ago, so I don't know if he's still around, but ask for Goose. Excellent painter. Somebody that might know where he is is Mike at Custom Sound Works...just tell him Bryan Dunn sent ya. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Didn't know they had anything out in that part of BFE.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll run down there tomorrow.

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

not only do they have something....but they also rent 30x30 shops for around $200 a month. A great deal when you go halves with someone else. I had a shop through Hub City Pavers and it was NICE.

The more and more I think about it, I can't remember if it was in fact Indianna street. It's the one with Midnight rodeo on it if that helps any....the 118th is right on though. Good luck!

5. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

It's on University turn left at that pete's or whatever it is, take the first left at the first row of shops. It's the first shop on the right. Guy's name is brandon if I remember right. Goose branched out on his own about 2 yrs ago doing custom motorcycle jobs. (aka Soul Evil)