Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Paint job price

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by nash69, Apr 8, 2002.

1. nash69

nash69 Registered Member

Anyone had their entire blazer painted? How much did it run you? im in NJ. Just trying to get an idea on what a decent paintjob would cost.

2. ChevBlazin

ChevBlazin 1/2 ton status

I had my whole blazer re-painted this past summer, door jams, under hood, inside tailgate, ect..... they also finished lining up the new box sides for me and rapaired hail damage on the roof. everything cost me 3k total. expensive, but was a good deal for the time they put in it. I love the color too, GM indigo blue metallic. If all I wanted was a re-paint of the original color it would have been about $1,500. I think you should expect to pay about 1,000- 1,500 for a nice good quality job. make sure you check around different shops thorougly before you commit to one. I like the work I had done, but would never deal with the guys there ever again /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

3. blazerboy72

blazerboy72 1/2 ton status

I had mine repainted for 1500 i got new inner and outer rockers floors door bottoms and something else ican't reneber what for 1500 for all

4. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

About $20. Krylon hunter green /forums/images/icons/smile.gif ,,, oh, sorry you mean a real paint job... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

$200 (2-hundred) for fabricated wheel lips, jams done, straighten entire body, fix rocker panel, weld holes in body from trim and paint with experimental paint/prtimer/hardner mix. I am also very happy with the work and deal with the person often

6. ZfromNJ

ZfromNJ Registered Member

I am also in NJ and I just got my truck back. I paid 1400 for the entire body and a whole bunch of things done like. My doors were not aligned properly (they fixed them) rust, holes, and dents. Also they finished sanded the top down and painted it. It looks real good. I got it done at MAACO in UNion

7. nash69

nash69 Registered Member

Got any pics of the paint job. most of the body work is gonna be done by me. just finished welding in the rocks last night adn started cutting th enew floor pans to fit. man aftermarket [censored] sux. anyway, id liek to take a look at that maaco. i think they are gonna be the cheapest. gonna paint it bright orange to match my chevelle.

8. ak7

ak7 Registered Member

zakk

Where did you get all of that done? I noticed that your in San Jose too. I'm in Hayward and I'm looking to catch a deal just like that for the same work.

ak7