Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

paintball compressed air tank

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by blublaz, Jul 13, 2006.

1. blublaz

blublaz 1/2 ton status

my son tyler is getting into paintball ,so we bought a gun and we need a compressed air tank ,no c02........or nitrogen they are really expensive new so i want to get it used just in case he doesnt run w/ it

2. killerK567

killerK567 Registered Member

i have what ur interested in its an centerflag 88/4500 with a dye cover wasnt used very much but id like 200 for it email me if ur still interested!
    westaylor@triad.rr.com

3. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

so you know.

compressed air and nitrogen tanks are the same things, co2 is what you want to stay away from.

Also, what kind of gun does your kid shoot? you may need a specific type of air tank. Some guns run low pressure (less than 150 psi) while some require higher numbers 400 and up. You need to be sure the tank you get has a proper regulator AND/OR is adjustible to the range needed for his gun.

If this is supposed to be a suprise, get me the name and model of the gun and I can tell you what type of tank you need.

4. killerK567

killerK567 Registered Member

mine is a high pressure if thats what u need