Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

paintball gun help!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by spincast375, Sep 9, 2005.

1. spincast375

spincast375 1/2 ton status

ok so i was out last monday playin and it starts shootin like im running out of co2, like when i pull thge trigger it fires but doesnt re-cock. so i go to check the co2 which i was sure was full, as im unscrewing it it all starts shooting out and even when its seperate from the gun its all shootin out...

i finally got a chanceto open it up and clean it tonight, couldnt find anyting out of the usual. cleaned it and oiled it, still doesnt work... idn

its a tippmann a-5 ~4 months old

i always take good care of my equipment, its not like i left it around dirty for a long period of time.

if anyone can help thanks

jacob

2. kotton

kotton Registered Member

do u mean the co2 was shooting out of the tank when you took it out? You migh want to see if the screws the connect the trigger frame to the body are tight. If they are lookse they can cause it to start sputtering.

3. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Don't know much about the A-5 other than they shoot pretty well. Check all the o-rings and make sure still pliable.

Tippman's website will answer questions and if nothing else check out www.paintballcolorado.com You can register free and lots of helpful people kind of like here.

Good luck.

Sorry I know more about the 98 custom :o